Write my review
Back in 1962, America saw its first Walmart location open in Arkansas, founded by Sam Walton. Their low prices, huge range, and profit-focus saw them quickly grow to one of the largest retail organizations in the world. The Walmart Survey you see here today is another one of the tools they use to keep their customers coming back.
Hosted on Survey.Walmart.com, or www.Survey.Walmart.com, it’ll only take you a short 4 minutes or so to complete. They’ll ask you questions about your shopping experience which, by answering, will enter you into a $1,000 sweepstakes competition.
|Survey Name||Walmart Survey|
|End Date||October 31, 2023|
Walmart Survey Instructions
The way Walmart has chosen to invite people to take their survey is by printing an invitation code on the receipt from your purchase.
Here’s an example of what it might look like:
With your receipt in front of you, follow these instructions:
- Search Google for the Walmart Survey or head directly to www.Survey.Walmart.com
- Enter in the survey invitation code and store number
- After the system has verified you, you’ll be invited to take the survey
- Walmart’s customer satisfaction team will then present a range of questions for you to answer
- Near the end of the survey, you’ll be asked for some personal information to enter into the $1,000 giveaway
- And you’re all done! You’ve just completed Walmart’s survey and are now in the running to win $1,000 cash – Good luck!
Some of the questions their team may ask includes:
- Is there anything Walmart’s staff could’ve done to improve your experience?
- Was it easy to find what you were looking for throughout the store?
- How likely is it that you’ll re-visit this particular Walmart based on your recent experience?
- Did you interest with any of the floor staff? How did they handle your enquiries?
- Based on this experience, would you recommend Walmart to family and friends?
Screenshots from the survey for your enjoyment:
Here’s a video for you of someone taking the survey:
Walmart is a household name, even in many countries outside of America. That’s because their pure dominance of the American retail market has grown them into one of the largest companies in the world, with millions of stakeholders across the globe. With some markets growing in triple figures every year.
They’ve grown to such a powerhouse organization thanks to their aggressive expansions, undeniably huge range of products, and cut-throat pricing – squeezing out many of their competitors in the process. Walmart has also held a consistently strong focus on listening to customer feedback, through surveys such as the one you see here today.
The Walmart survey has been a very successful feedback generation tool used by their company. And with the $1,000 cash prize on offer for all participants, it’s generated thousands of useful customer feedback information.
Over recent years, there’s no doubt Walmart has received a lot of negative publicity for how they treat their workers, and various other issues. However, after taking into account feedback received from initiatives such as the form on Survey.Walmart.com, they’re slowly and steadily trying to change their image for the better.
It’s interesting to note that Walmart aren’t the only ones creating surveys like this. Firehouse Subs, one of the largest sub chain restaurants in the country is hosting the FirehouseListens survey. Offering a coupon on your next visit if you take it – it’s not the same as $1,000 cash, but it’s a guaranteed coupon.
All in all, the Walmart survey is relatively simple to take, and definitely worth your time for the potential to win $1,000 cash. Good luck!
Speak With Walmart Staff
If you’d like to ask the team at Walmart more questions about the survey, send them a message through one of their social media accounts:
Finally, you can leave a comment here or send us a message.
Enjoy your next experience at Walmart and good luck for the survey!
Hi there! I’m Emma – I’m the lead editor here at Opinionr. I write about many of the customer satisfaction surveys and feedback opportunities that stores have. Stores love it when you give them feedback and often reward you for giving it to them – fantastic! Got a question? Let me know! You can check out all my posts on my profile – Emma Jones