Lowe’s has been in the home improvement business for nearly 100 years now, and they’ve built their business up into one of the most recognizable brands in the country.
One reason they’ve been able to do so, if they’re keen attention to customer satisfaction. They value your opinion so much so, that they’re giving away $500 to a lucky customer every month, and they’ve been doing so for years. Simply take the Lowe’s Survey right here at www.Lowes.com/Survey and you’ll be in the running.
|End Date||December 31, 2024|
There’s only one piece of information you need to take the Lowe’s survey – the 18 digit survey code printed on the bottom of your receipt. Here’s a sample:
Once you have that code, follow these instructions:
- Search for Lowe’s Survey in Google or visit this link – https://survey.medallia.com/?lowes-pos
- Once you’re on the main survey page, enter in the code on the bottom of your receipt
- After Lowe’s survey system has verified you as one of their customers, you’ll be invited to take the surey
- There will be a number of questions the Lowe’s survey team will ask you, answer them as honestly as possible
- Once you come to the end of the survey, you’ll need to enter some personal information so Lowe’s knows who to contact in case you win
- Survey complete! You’ve just given Lowe’s your feedback and are in the running to win a $500 check. Good luck!
The team at Lowe’s may ask some questions on the survey similar to these ones:
- Is there anything the staff at Lowe’s could’ve done to improve the service?
- How likely is it that you’ll continue to shop at this Lowe’s based on your recent experience?
- Was it easy to find what you were looking for? Did you need to talk to any of the staff?
- What did you think of the checkout process at Lowe’s? Is there anything they could’ve improved?
Founded in 1921, Lowe’s has become the most recognizable brand in the home improvement industry the US has ever see. And with more than 2,000 stores around the states, there’ll likely always be a Lowe’s near you ready to take your order.
Lowe’s primary products are in home improvement, selling items such as bathroom supplies, electricity equipment, lawn and garden tools, outdoor living furniture, flooring, and much more. They also provide a range of services if you want someone else to get the job done for you.
All in all, Lowe’s has grown to be such a large and successful company due to one fact – their focus in appreciating and using customer feedback. Before the internet, Lowe’s staff would often have to ask customers for feedback, but that’s all changed now – and Lowe’s is taking full advantage of it.
The Lowe’s survey you see here today at www.Lowes.com/Survey demonstrates the fact perfectly. That Lowe’s management and customer satisfaction team value customer’s feedback so much, they’re willing to give away $500 every month to a lucky winner to giving it.
Now, Lowe’s aren’t the only ones taking advantage of the internet to generate customer feedback. In fact, Kroger, the nations largest supermarket, hosts a similar survey called KrogerFeedback. They’re giving away $5,000 to lucky winners each time.
Speak With Lowe’s Staff
Want to ask their team some more questions about the Lowe’s survey? Send them a message on social media for a quick reply:
If you’d rather contact them a different way, you can use their online store locator to visit them in person. Or give them a call on 1-800-445-6937 to speak to one of their staff members on the phone.
Hi there! I’m Emma – I’m the lead editor here at Opinionr. I write about many of the customer satisfaction surveys and feedback opportunities that stores have. Stores love it when you give them feedback and often reward you for giving it to them – fantastic! Got a question? Let me know! You can check out all my posts on my profile – Emma Jones