Noel Leeming has grown to become a leading homewares and electronics retailer throughout New Zealand. They sell almost everything you need to fill your home to your hearts desires. And they’re always looking to improve. So much so, that they’re rewarding customers who leave them feedback at www.NoelLeeming.co.nz/Feedback a chance to win a $200 Gift Card to spend at their stores.
One of their biggest competitors, The Warehouse, is also conducting a similar initiative to gather customer feedback. If you’ve also recently shopped at The Warehouse, why not go into the chance to win a $100 Gift Card for The Warehouse by taking their official survey at www.TheWarehouse.co.nz/Feedback.
|Survey Name||Noel Leeming Feedback|
|Entry Method||Online Survey|
|Survey Prize||$200 Noel Leeming Gift Card|
Noel Leeming Feedback Instructions
In order to take their survey, you’ll only need an invitation code printed on your receipt.
Once you have that code, follow these instruction:
- Search for Noel Leeming feedback, type in www NoelLeeming co nz Feedback in your browser or click the link a bit further down
- Once you’re on the main page, enter in the survey code which you have on your receipt
- After Noel Leeming’s survey system has verified your information, they will let you into the feedback website
- Now you can answer all the questions about your recent experience shopping at one of their stores
- Near the end of the survey, you’ll be asked to enter into a bit of personal information to enter the giveaway
- And you’re done! In just a few minutes you’ve completed Noel Leeming’s feedback form and are in the running to win a $200 gift card to their stores. Good luck!
Their customer satisfaction team may ask some questions similar to the follow:
- How likely is it that you’ll recommend this particular Noel Leeming store based on your recent experience?
- Is there anything their staff could’ve done to improve your shopping experience?
- How was the check out process? Was the store clean and tidy?
- Was it easy to find what you were looking for in their store?
Questions like these ones are used commonly on feedback surveys throughout the industry. Countdown, one of New Zealand’s largest grocery stores is also hosting a feedback gathering website like this one. You can head to www.CountdownListens.co.nz and possibly win a $500 Countdown Gift Card.
About Noel Leeming
Noel Leeming have been in the retail industry for decades now, with their first store opening up back in 1971 in Christchurch. Over those decades, they’ve grown to become the go-to for everything consumer electronics and technology throughout New Zealand.
Part of their exponential growth can be attributed to the fact their team members and management consistently listen to customer feedback. And not only listen to it, but pay attention to it and implement changes based on it.
One of the many methods Noel Leeming implements to gather customer feedback is by hosting surveys such as the ones you see here today. The survey at www.NoelLeeming.co.nz/Feedback has been designed to be simple, easy to complete, and rewarding. On top of that, all survey takers have the option to go into the running to win a $200 Gift Card to spend at their stores.
Feedback gathering initiatives like this aren’t uncommon in New Zealand, and also in Australia. Australia Post, also known as Auspost, is conducting a similar survey. It’s called the AusPost MyVisit survey and it’s hosted at AusPost.com.au/MyVisit. Although they’re giving away a bit more money, $5000 to be exact.
In either case, Noel Leeming will continue to grow in New Zealand, no matter how big of a reward they offer for giving them feedback.
Speak With Noel Leeming Staff
Have some questions you’d prefer to directly ask the staff at Noel Leeming outside of their feedback form? Send them a message on social media:
Hi there! I’m Emma – I’m the lead editor here at Opinionr. I write about many of the customer satisfaction surveys and feedback opportunities that stores have. Stores love it when you give them feedback and often reward you for giving it to them – fantastic! Got a question? Let me know! You can check out all my posts on my profile – Emma Jones