Take Hungry Jack’s official survey experience – www.myhjexperience.com – and get rewarded with a Free Small Chips & Free Small Drink! All you have to do is give them your feedback and share your opinion.
MyHJExperience Survey Details
Hungry Jack’s, one of Australia’s leading fast food restaurants and arguably the creator’s of Australia’s best burgers, wants to hear what you think! Are their burgers really the best? Take the survey and let them know what you think at MyHJExperience.
Here are the specific details:
|End Date||November 30, 2023|
|Prize||1 Free Small Chips & 1 Free Small Drink|
Good news! There aren’t any real rules to this survey. Hungry Jack’s doesn’t care how old you are, they don’t care where you come from, and they don’t care where you live.
All they want to know is what you think of their burgers, fries, and drinks! The only technical rule is that you need a valid survey code. And you can only get one by buying something from them (it’s on the receipt).
Oh! And remember to keep the original receipt – it’s what you’ll use you claim your Free Fries & Drink after you’ve told them about your experience.
If you like, you can download the official terms and conditions here.
Instructions for MyHJExperience
You’ll need two pieces of information before you can start the survey.
- The exact time of when you visited one of their restaurants
- The survey code (14 digits) printed on the bottom of your receipt
Please note that note all receipts will have a survey code on it.
Here’s where you can find all the information for the survey:
Got it? Fantastic! Here are the next step you’ll need to take:
- Visit their website which has the survey (below) on any compatible electronic device (computer, phone, tablet etc). I normally do these on my computer because it’s the fastest.
- Once you’re there, enter in the date of visit and the survey code
- The system will then verify if the information is correct, if it is, you’ll be forwarded to the next screen where you can begin the actual survey
- There are about 20-40 questions depending on your answers, you can skip the ones that ask you to write about your experience if you like
- All done! On the final screen you’ll receive a Validation Code. Write this code on the line at the very bottom of your receipt.
- Next, visit Hungry Jack’s in the next 30 days, buy any burger on their menu, present the receipt, and you’ll get a Free Small Fries & Soft Drink to go with it.
Just like KFC’s survey called hosted as kfcfeedback.com.au, Hungry Jack’s may ask you some similar questions like the ones below in the MyHJExperience survey:
- Did you order using a self-service checkout? How many people did you go with?
- What was your overall experience with them?
- How was the temperature of your food? Was it easy to place your order?
- How was the interior cleanliness of the restaurant? Were the staff friendly and presentable?
- Do you think you got value for money?
I took a few screenshots when I was taking the survey to show you it looks:
About Hungry Jack’s
Before you ask – yes! Hungry Jack’s is Australia’s version of Burger King in the United States. It’s called Hungry Jack’s because the name, Burger King, was already taken when they wanted to grow their business in Australia. A small takeaway shop in Adelaide already had the name, so they decided on Hungry Jack’s instead!
Today, they’re one of the biggest burger joints in Australia. Their parent company, Competitive Foods Australia, actually owns KFC as well! They must love their fast food over there 😛 A man by the name of Jack Cowin owns the parent business – and he’s worth over $1.5 billion! At least he knows how valuable our opinions still are!
You can grab one of their juicy burgers at more than 350 different locations around the country. They compete heavily in the industry with the slogan – The Burgers Are Better At Hungry Jack’s. Remember to let them know if they actually are or not by taking the survey!
Talk To Hungry Jack’s Customer Service
Want to give Hungry Jack’s some feedback to their customer satisfaction team outside of the MyHJExperience survey? Send them a message on their social media:
Otherwise, you can call them for free on 1300 852 326. Or you can see if your question’s already been answered on their FAQs.
Their support center is located at:
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Hi there! I’m Emma – I’m the lead editor here at Opinionr. I write about many of the customer satisfaction surveys and feedback opportunities that stores have. Stores love it when you give them feedback and often reward you for giving it to them – fantastic! Got a question? Let me know! You can check out all my posts on my profile – Emma Jones