Write my review
Australia Post are giving away over $5,000 in Gift Cards to someone who leaves them feedback – that could be you! Simply head to www.auspost.com.au/myvisit – take the survey, and you could win!
Australia Post, or AusPost as it’s more commonly known, is looking to improve the mailing services they provide their customers. One way they’re doing that is by requesting the feedback from all those who’ve recently used their service. And to say thanks – they’re giving one lucky survey taker a $5,000 Gift Card! That could be you!
Ok, but before you jump in and take the official AusPost MyVisit survey, here are some extra details you’ll need to know:
|End Date||June 30, 2023|
|Prize||One (1) $5,000 Gift Card|
There’s quite a bit of money involved in this survey – which is awesome! But that also means there needs to be some rules so it’s fair for everyone who takes it.
Follow the following, and you should be all good if they end up choosing you as the winner (fingers crossed!):
- You must be an Australia resident
- You must be over the age of 18, or have consent from a parent or legal guardian
- You must not be related to AusPost in any way
- You must keep the original receipt which you entered with
That’s it! Nothing too out of the ordinary for this one.
If you like, you can click here to download the official rules in a PDF.
Fantastic! Now that all the fine print is out of the way, you can jump right in, take the survey, and give AusPost your feedback. Here’s what you’ll need before you begin:
- A six (6) to seven (7) outlet ID number
- A seven (7) to nine (9) digit receipt number
Both of those numbers can be found on your receipt. AusPost has provided some example receipts to show where you can find this information:
Once you’ve got that all ready, this is how you take the survey:
- Go to the official website (below) that’s hosting the survey on your computer. You can use your phone or tablet but I’ve always found a computer works best for these surveys.
- Next, enter in the two (2) numbers discussed above
- If you’ve entered them correctly they’ll invite you to take the survey, otherwise, you’ll get an error message
- Once the system has verified your numbers are legitimate, you’ll be taken to the next page to begin to leave your feedback
- At the end of the questionnaire, you’ll be asked for a bit more information if you’d like to enter the giveaway (of course you would!). So you may need to give them the following:
- Full name
- Phone number
- That’s it! Congratulations – you’ve just entered into AusPost’s $5,000 giveaway. Good luck!
Some questions they might ask you along the way:
- What was your overall satisfaction with their mailing service?
- Was there anything they could’ve improved?
- Did you receive your packages in a timely manner (if applicable)?
- How was the friendliness of the staff? Were they knowledgeable about the questions you had?
- How likely would you recommend AusPost to a friend?
Just a heads up – the questions you have may be different to the ones above.
Here’s what the survey looks like:
Origins of the first organized postal service in Australia date back to 1809. Before that time, people just relied upon the word and kindness of other to pass on any notes or messages they wished to send elsewhere. Sounds like there was a lot of trust & honesty back then!
It all started in Sydney when the first Postmaster (head of a post office) was appointed. It slowly grew from there until 1825, when the first Postal Act allowed the governor to appoint Postmasters outside of Sydney and fix postage rates. Want to continue the story? You can read about it more on their Wikipedia page if you like.
Today, AusPost has more than 4,300 locations around the country, with nearly half in rural areas, employing over 50,000 people to help serve their customers. Hopefully in a very friendly way to ensure they all leave amazing feedback on their surveys!
Talk To AusPost Feedback Team
Feel like sending AusPost a message directly? Get in touch with them on social media:
Otherwise, you can check out their FAQs to see if there’s anything there that can help. Or you can give them a call on 13 76 78 to speak to someone on the phone. Lastly, you can join their online community for some tips and tricks around their postal services.
Their head office is located at:
MELBOURNE, VIC, 3000
Hi there! I’m Emma – I’m the lead editor here at Opinionr. I write about many of the customer satisfaction surveys and feedback opportunities that stores have. Stores love it when you give them feedback and often reward you for giving it to them – fantastic! Got a question? Let me know! You can check out all my posts on my profile – Emma Jones