New Look is one of the UK’s largest fashion retailers with over £1 billion in annual revenue. Today, they’re requesting your feedback on the NewLookListens survey. Take the survey on New Look Listens-gbr.co uk and you could win a £50 New Look gift card.
Another company similar to New Look is also conducting customer feedback in the same fashion – Asda. Although Asda are giving away much more money – £1,000 to be precise. Just head over to Asda’s official survey website, TellAsda and complete the survey for your chance to win.
|Ends||December 31, 2025|
|Entry Method||Online Survey|
|Survey Prize||£50 Gift Card|
New Look Survey Rules
Good news to all you New Look survey takers reading this – there are hardly any rules to follow. In order to take the New Looks Listens survey, you must:
- Be aged 16 years or older
- Be a resident of the UK or Ireland
- Not be affiliated with New Look – as in one of their employees or a family member of one of their employees
Instructions for www.NewLookListens-GBR.co uk
To take New Look’s survey, you’ll need one of two things – either a receipt of your recent purchase or an invite card to take the survey.
If you’re using a receipt, you’ll need the following information from it:
- The four (4) digit store number
- The transaction number
- The date of your purchase
- The exact time the transaction went through the register
Here’s where some of the info might be on a sample receipt:
If you’re going to be taking completing the New Look Listens survey from the invite card, you’ll just use whatever is printed on there.
Once you’ve got it all ready, here are the instructions to take the survey:
- Head to www.NewLookListens-GBR.co.uk, type in NewLookListens into your browser, or click the link below
- On the first page, choose whether you’re taking the survey with your receipt or an invite card
- Next, enter into the relevant information so New Look’s survey platform can verify you’re a genuine customer
- Once you’ve been accepted to take the survey, answer all the multiple choice and extended answer questions the customer feedback team has for you
- Near the end of all the questions, you’ll be asked for a bit of personal information in order to be eligible for the £50 Gift Card:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
- And you’re all done! Congratulations on taking the New Look Listens survey and good luck in winning the £50 Gift Card 🙂
Here’s a quick little video showing you how to take the survey:
New Look might ask questions like these ones:
- What time did you visit their store?
- What was your overall satisfaction rating with your shopping experience?
- How was the friendliness of their staff members? Was the speed of service to your satisfaction?
- Were you easily able to find the items you were looking for? Was the overall cleanliness of the store to your liking?
- Is there any, in particular, you’d like to tell them about how they could improve your next experience with them?
- How likely are you to recommend New Look to family and friends based on this visit?
- Did one of the staff members listen and help you appropriately?
Questions like these are often seen in customer feedback generation surveys. Some of the largest companies in the world use them, including McDonald’s. Although McDonald’s have gone for a slightly more interesting name, the McD Food For Thought survey at www.McDFoodForThoughts.com. But hey, if you fancy some free food, head on over and give McDonald’s some feedback on your latest order with then.
Here are a few screenshots from www.NewLookListens-GBR.co.uk:
About New Look
New Look is a global fashion retailer, founded by Tom Singh in 1969 in Somerset, United Kingdom. It has over 18000 staff, with presence in more than 1100 locations worldwide; including France, Ireland, Romania, Malta, Malaysia, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, United Arab Emirates, China, Germany, Russia, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Azerbaijan and Poland.
Although it operates in many different countries today, it’s only looking for customer feedback on the New Look Listens survey from those in the UK.
New Look also operates its business online, in which its website now ships to around 66 countries worldwide, generating 14% of 2018 sales. The company is also ]active across many social media channels, with more than 5 million followers.
Another company in the fashion industry with a large social media following is Clarks. And, although they’ve been in the shoe business long enough to know exactly what they’re doing, they’re still asking their customers for feedback on how to be better. If you’ve recently purchase a pair of Clarks shoes, take the NeverStandStillClarks survey at www.NeverStandStillClarks.co.uk and you’ll go in the running to win £100.
New Look & The Environment
New Look set up its own Foundation back in 2009, being able to make a difference in various meaningful ways. In 2018, the Foundation was renamed to New Look Gives. This New Look Gives has recently named its 3 charity partners for the next 3 years; retailTRUST, Hospice UK and Teenage Cancer Trust.
The charity works of New Look include fund-raising activities, volunteering, sponsored sports events, Globe Trotting events, and plenty other team activities, making New Look Gives a brand that certainly gives back to the society.
If you like the way New Look has been supporting various charities around the world, let them know how you feel. Take the survey right here at NewLookListens-GBR.co uk.
New Look Customer Feedback
Being in the fashion retailing business, New Look not only needs to understand its exactly what their customers want, it also must portray a good brand image for the customers to look good and feel good.
Which is why it’s extremely important for them to always host surveys such as New Look Listens which are designed to gather customer feedback.
For the feel-good factor, aside than having its own Foundation, New Look has its own policy against modern slavery, human trafficking, animal abuse, and environmental negligence. This sets New Look apart from its competitors across the globe.
New Look’s Future Plans
With the increasing competition and global economic uncertainties, New Look has announced plans to further reduce its expenses. Aside than closing some stores and cutting jobs, New Look is pursuing a debt-for-equity swap as part of a painful restructuring scheme which would cut its debt from £1.35 billion to £350 million.
Besides corporate restructuring as mentioned above, New Look will focus on strategic international expansion and digital development, as well as expanding its standalone menswear in-store presence in the UK.
More and more companies are investing a larger percentage of their resources into sustainability and a higher focus on the environment. One such company is Wilko. Wilko have been putting a large focus in showing their customers they care about the future generations. If you like what Wilko is doing, you can take a similar survey on WilkoHaveYourSay.
Send A Message To The New Look Listens Survey Team
Feel like getting in touch with one of New Look’s staff members but don’t want to take the NewLookListens survey? No worries – send them a message on social media instead:
Otherwise, head to their help centre to see if anything can assist you there. Or, use their store locator to get in touch with a New Look near you. Lastly, you can give them a call on 0344 499 6690 or send them a message through their website.
Their head office is located at:
45 Mortimer Street, Soho W1
Hi there! I’m Emma – I’m the lead editor here at Opinionr. I write about many of the customer satisfaction surveys and feedback opportunities that stores have. Stores love it when you give them feedback and often reward you for giving it to them – fantastic! Got a question? Let me know! You can check out all my posts on my profile – Emma Jones