Energy is one of the largest fuel retailers in New Zealand, with hundreds of locations scattered around the country. They’ve grown so massively as a result of constantly listening to customer feedback. And they gather it through initiatives such as the TellZ survey you see here today.
If you take the www.TellZ.co.nz survey here, you’ll go in the running to win a $500 Gift Card for their fuel stations. Not bad for taking 3 minutes out of your day to leave some feedback!
This type of feedback generation is quite common with large companies. Countdown, one of the largest supermarkets in New Zealand is also enticing customers to leave feedback on the CountdownListens survey. In exchange for providing a bit of feedback, they’re giving survey takers the chance to win a $500 Countdown Gift Card.
|Entry Method||Online Survey|
|Survey Prize||$500 Z Gift Card|
There’s only one requirement for you to be able to take the TellZ survey, that you have a survey code invitation printed on the bottom of your receipt.
Here’s an example of where you might find it:
If you don’t have a recent receipt, you can try these survey codes:
Once you have your code ready, follow these instructions:
- Search for TellZ in your search engine, visit www.TellZ.co.nz, or click the link a bit further down
- Once you’re on the main page, enter in your survey code
- After the system has verified you, you’ll be invited to take the survey
- Answer all the questions the Z customer satisfaction team has for you
- At the end of the survey, you’ll be asked if you want to enter the competition. If so, you’ll need to provide some personal information as well
- And you’re all done! Congratulations – you’ve just completed the Z survey and are in the running to win a $500 Gift Card. Good luck!
Here’s a short video showcasing exactly how to complete the survey:
Some of the questions they may ask you will be similar to the following:
- How likely is it that you’ll recommend this particular Z Energy location based on your experience?
- Is there anything their staff did that made your experience special?
- What part of the store did you use?
- Did you only purchase fuel or did you buy something from the store as well?
- Is there anything Z could’ve done to increase your satisfaction at their stores?
Z Energy isn’t the only company in New Zealand gathering customer feedback. The Warehouse is giving away $100 Gift Cards to those that give them feedback. Simply head to www.TheWarehouse.co.nz/Feedback and you’ll be in the running to win.
Here are some screenshots from the survey:
About Z Service Stations
Z Energy is one of the largest and most admired fuel retailers in New Zealand. They focus on bringing service stations to Kiwis that have their benefits in mind. It’s run by Kiwis and made for Kiwis.
One of the ways they set themselves apart from the competition is with the Z Difference. The Z Difference is when instead of acting and seeing the reaction, they first ask their customers for feedback then plan around what they want.
As you can see from the survey here today – www.TellZ.co.nz – they put their money where their mouth it. And they aren’t the only company to do so either.
If we take a little trip across the ocean to Australia, KFC are doing exactly the same thing. They’ve been hosting a survey on KFCFeedback.com.au for many year now. Gathering feedback from customers, and rewarding them with a bit of free food to say thanks.
Speak With Z Staff
Want to leave some feedback about their service stations without taking the TellZ survey? Send their staff a message on social media:
Hi there! I’m Emma – I’m the lead editor here at Opinionr. I write about many of the customer satisfaction surveys and feedback opportunities that stores have. Stores love it when you give them feedback and often reward you for giving it to them – fantastic! Got a question? Let me know! You can check out all my posts on my profile – Emma Jones