Take AMC Theater’s official survey TellAMC at – www.tellamc.com – and win a $100 AMC Entertainment gift card. Provide your opinion, give your feedback, and win!
AMC is currently holding a customer satisfaction survey for many of their guests. There are a few things about the form you should know.
Here are the specific details:
|End Date||June 30, 2022|
|Prize||One (1) $100 AMC Gift Card|
As with many of the other satisfaction surveys, you’ll need to stay within a few rules to be eligible for AMC’s prize:
- You must be a legal resident of the United States
- You must be at least 13 years old
- You must not be affiliated with AMC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, or parent companies, or live in the same house as them
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Maine, are ineligible areas
Heads up good news for those under 13 years! You can still enter the survey competition, but if you do end up winning, the prize will just go to your parent or legal guardian.
Make sure you follow all the rules otherwise if you do win, and they found out you went against some of them, your prize could be handed to someone else. That’s not very good!
Each month, the winner of the $100 gift card will be selected randomly. If you’re chosen as the winner, they’ll send you an email. You need to reply within 5 business days otherwise they might give it to someone else.
If you like, you can download all the rules here.
Instructions For www.TellAMC.com
There are a few things you’ll need before you start.
- The date of when you saw the movie
- The theater unit number, and
- The survey number
All of this can be found on the receipt that AMC gave you:
Once you have all of that ready, you can get started on the actual survey:
- Visit the website where the survey is taking place (below) via any of your electronic devices (computer, phone, tablet). I always use my computer because I find it easier.
- Then enter the information above (survey number, date, theater number)
- Once that’s been verified by their system that it’s a real receipt and you actually saw a movie with them you can start the survey
- And now, you’re all done! Go enjoy another movie 🙂
Here are a few of the questions you’ll find in the survey:
- Which type of AMC did you visit?
- What was your overall satisfaction at the theater?
- How did you purchase your movie tickets?
- Did you order any food? Did you visit the restroom?
- How clean was it? Was your seat comfortable? Did you like the movie?
- Was the temperature of the theater ok?
- How was the quality of the picture and sound?
- Where the crew members friendly?
- How easy was it to order food and pick up your tickets?
Here are a few screenshots of what the survey looks like:
AMC is the biggest movie theater chain in the world. Hands down, no questions asked. When did they take the title? When they bought up all the competition! In 2016, they bought Odeon Cinemas (in the UK), UCI Cinemas (various European countries), and Carmike Cinemas (US chain).
Now, they have more than 10,400 movie screens around the world. That’s a massive number! It’d take you 28 years of seeing a movie once on each of their screens to visit them all. Crazy stuff!
With so many screens requires a huge number of staff serving their customers, maintaining the theaters, and striving to provide you & I with an awesome movie experience 🙂 More than 4,300 employees called AMC home as of December 2017.
They’re consistently innovating within the movie industry, ensuring they stay ahead of their competitors. One of the ways they’ve done so is with their loyalty program – AMC Stubs. You can see 3 movies every week for just $19.95/month, and get a huge range of other perks as well. Just recently, their membership grew to a massive 17 million members.
Talk To TellAMC Customer Team
Want to send AMC a message? I’d recommend reaching out through one of their social media accounts:
Otherwise, you can send them a DM on twitter @AMCHelps. Or call them on 877-262-4450.
Their support center is located at:
Leawood, KS 66211
Hi there! I’m Emma – I’m the lead editor here at Opinionr. I write about many of the customer satisfaction surveys and feedback opportunities that stores have. Stores love it when you give them feedback and often reward you for giving it to them – fantastic! Got a question? Let me know! You can check out all my posts on my profile – Emma Jones